- The draft report related to the storm sewer leakage testing in the Golden Locust Drive area has been reviewed by staff and comments have been provided to AmecFW.
- Flushing of the FDC system is on-going and is expected to be complete by next week with the exception of a portion of the FDC south of Doug Leavens Blvd. (approximately 1000 m) and a portion along the berm at Osprey SWM facility, due to access concerns. Options are being explored to provide safe access to these areas.
- Staff are coordinating a topographical survey of Black Walnut Trail down to Derry Rd. and will also be contacting certain homeowners with respect to confirming basement elevations. The survey work is approximately 60% complete.
- Our consultant is reviewing the CCTV footage of the FDC and will provide recommendations with respect to maintenance issues, and
- Our consultant is continuing with the design of the Trench Dewatering System at Black Walnut Trail and Cactus Gate and will evaluate options in consideration of data collected from the incident on July 14th. Staff will work with the consultant on the system design options and considerations over the next few weeks.
- Based on the findings from the storm sewer post-lining leakage testing in the Golden Locust area and the findings from the investigation of the July 13th/14th event, Staff will work with the consultant to reassess the potential mitigative measures recommended in the March 2015 report and to prepare a Revised Action Plan.