- The leakage testing of the Phase 1 storm sewer lining (in the Golden Locust Drive area) has been completed and AmecFW has advised that we will receive the testing report early next week.
- The draft memo summarizing the monitoring results of the July 14th water infiltration incident has been reviewed by staff and comments have been provided to AmecFW.
- CCTV of the FDC has been completed and flushing of the system is on-going and is approximately 40% complete.
- Works Operations and Maintenance initiated the High Water Protocol on August 5th and pumps were activated.
- Staff will work with the consultant on the findings of their monitoring data from the July 14th incident to develop additional next steps for the investigation and mitigation plan.
- Our consultant is analyzing the results of the storm sewer system leakage testing and will provide recommendations to staff on next steps for lining works.
- AmecFW is reviewing the CCTV footage of the FDC and will provide recommendations with respect to maintenance issues.
- Staff are arranging to conduct a topographical survey of Black Walnut Trail down to Derry Rd. and will also be contacting certain homeowners with respect to confirming basement elevations.
- AmecFW is continuing with the design of the Trench Dewatering System at Black Walnut Trail and Cactus Gate and will evaluate options in consideration of data collected from the incident on July 14th. Staff will work with the consultant on the system design options and considerations over the next few weeks.