- The leakage testing of the Phase 1 storm sewer lining (in the Golden Locust Drive area) was completed on Wednesday, July 26th. We are anticipating receiving the testing report by the end of next week.
- The draft memo summarizing the monitoring results of the July 14th water infiltration incident is under review by staff.
- CCTV (Camera) inspection of the FDC (Foundation Drain Collector) has been completed and flushing of the system is on-going.
- Works Operations and Maintenance continues to invoke the High Water Protocol per the conservation authorities’ watershed condition statements.
- Staff will work with the consultant on the findings of their monitoring data from the July 14th incident to develop additional next steps for the investigation and mitigation plan.
- Our consultant will analyse the results of the storm sewer system leakage testing and will provide recommendations to staff on next steps for lining works.
- Staff will prioritize and address any maintenance issues that are identified by the CCTV inspections.
- The consulting will continue with design of the Trench Dewater System at Black Walnut Trail and Cactus Gate and will evaluate options in consideration of data collected from the incident on July 14th. Staff will work with the consultant on the system design options and considerations over the next few weeks.